Pentecostal Theology | PentecostalTheology.com
You may be a MONSTER PASTOR if:
1. Are always right and never wrong.
2. Cannot accept criticism without becoming defensive.
3. Are not willing to share the pulpit.
4. Do not support other ministries.
5. Overly use the personal pronoun, “I.”
6. Resist accountability.
7. Feels threatened by former pastors.
8. Surround themselves with “yes men” rather than edifying leaders.
9. Do not entrust ministry to other leaders.
10. Undermine programs that they cannot control.
11. Insist that everything in the church run through them
Check each item that is true for your ministry as a pastor.
If you have 6 or more items checked, you are a MONSTER PASTOR!
Paul Ray Mitchell [03/13/2015 9:08 PM]
Paul Ray Mitchell liked this on Facebook.