What is a “full gospel” ?
John Kissinger [03/31/2015 3:47 PM]
W. Faupel defined Full Gospel within the doctrinal themes of:
1) justification by faith in Christ;
2) sanctification as a second definite work of grace;
3) healing of the body through the atoning work of Christ;
4) the pre-millennial return of Christ; and
5) the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking of unknown tongues.
Julius Streeter [03/31/2015 6:33 PM]
The great commission Preach gospel of God”s Grace, once and for all sacrifice and atonement of Christ death on cross plus resurrection, then in faith the church imparting Holy Ghost Power in miracles, healing, casting out evil spirits, basically acting on the book of acts, Jesus Christ, the same, today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever, read Derek Prince foundation series and Guy Duty also
Daniel C. Sanford [03/31/2015 6:38 PM]
The Holy Spirit in me. The Holy Spirit on me. The Holy Spirit through me.
Rick Wadholm Jr [03/31/2015 7:00 PM]
I follow what Faupel proposes, but Christocentrically as
1) Jesus saves
2) Jesus sanctifies
3) Jesus baptized in the Holy Spirit
4) Jesus heals
5) Jesus is the soon coming King.
Though the second one above is specifically true of the Wesleyan stream of Pentecostals and is lacking in the so-called Finished Work stream.
John Kissinger [03/31/2015 7:03 PM]
Yes, let’s not forget the sanctification which some denominations have so easily “Left Behind”…