1. State Level
- Contact your congressman/senator for available options. Petition your governor!
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed bill allowing clergy to refuse to officiate same sex ceremonies
- Texas Attorney General Orders Fight Back Against Supreme Court
- First Amendment Defense Act Sen. Mike Lee of Utah introduced
2. Personal Level
- Inform yourself and your family of the clear Biblical principles for love and holiness applicable in this situation
- Pray daily for the protection of your family and the salvation of many souls
- Be faithful to your husband/wife and children
3. Corporate Level
- Hold on to your Christian standards for doing business
- Support other Christian businesses
- Forgive and forget, but watch and pray
4. Local Church Level
- Join in corporate fasting and praying in the Spirit
- Uphold the Biblical standard of holy living
- Adopt a local church resolutions on the sanctity of the family
- Preach the truth as you have received it and make your position known to the community
5. Denominational Level
- Adopt a resolutions on the sanctity of the family applicable to all your churches internationally (not just North America)
- Adopt resolutions on same-sex marriages, transgender, abortions and all similar issues applicable to all your churches internationally (not just North America)
- Stand along members, ministers, local congregations and Christian schools under attack for upholding the Biblical standard of holy living
6. Christian Alliances Level
- Stay informed of all legal protests and options
- Learn about upcoming IRS changes and alternative exempt options
- Consult with legal council about your rights and obligations under the law
- Join with other Christians in legal measures for upholding the Biblical standard of holy living
7. International Organizational Level
- Beware of what Christian churches are doing international to protect their members, ministers, local congregations and Christian schools
- 2015 ANGLICAN CHURCH Communiqué
- Methodis church Faces Schism Over Same-Sex Marriage
- WHAT to DO NOW about YOUR CHURCH AND SAME SEX MARRIAGE
- 6 Things To Do after the Supreme Court Decision on Gay Marriage
- Why the church should neither cave nor panic?
- How Will the U.S. Supreme Court’s Same-Sex-Marriage Decision Affect Religious Liberty?
- Why Evangelical Churches Need to Address the New Reality?
- Will High-court ruling affect church weddings?
Pentecostal Theology [07/01/2015 6:22 AM]
Full text with links and examples here: http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/7-things-christian-believers-and-churches-should-do-in-light-of-current-events/
Let us know if we are missing anything!
Pentecostal Theology [07/01/2015 6:58 AM]
The Obama Administration will soon require faith-based, charitable groups which receive federal grants to hire homosexuals and transsexuals. That disturbing revelation comes straight out from published reports from the Center for Family and Human Rights. A source within the federal government has informed the Friday Fax that the White House is quietly moving forward with a policy change that will require charitable humanitarian groups to accept LGBT applicants in order to qualify for government funding, even those religious groups that might have religious objections. https://c-fam.org/friday_fax/white-house-to-order-faith-based-grant-recipients-to-accept-lgbt-applicants/