1. programs today fail to mention the essential ingredient of being a disciple
2. no presentation of God’s Eternal Purpose
3. emphasis on making disciples rapidly
4. unaware of the history of the Discipleship Movement in North America in the 1970s and the tremendous damage it caused
5. modern idea of discipleship is intensely individualistic
Ilya Okhotnikov [10/25/2015 8:17 PM]
6. lack of studying the biblical principles of holliness of Christian living
7. Absence of accountability among peers in church
8. Absence of the emphasis on personal relationship with Christ
9. There is no ‘chutomer service’ in the Bible, but pple look for it in Church.
Link Hudson [10/26/2015 5:36 AM]
Does discipleship have to be one-on-one Bible studies? Can it occur partly through the hearing of the word in group settings?