Up till 1530 the Old Testament continued to be written in all capitol letters. Sebastian Munster of Basel, Switzerland translated the Old Testament into a Latin version. In translating his version he used the lower case, however he introduced the use of capitols for the name of God. This was followed in 1560 in the Geneva Bible, and in 1568 the Bishops’ Bible. In 1611 the Authorized King James Bible followed the pattern set by Sebastian Munstera, however they used a various combinations of capitols to distinguish the different names of God..