– Barna is OLD school and old news
– Pew Research has been said to be not conservative or republican
– John Maxwell made his money to retire
– Ed Stedzer speaks of Pentecostal growth with wonder but is needed Pentecostal nor has spend a single day in missions to have the street credit to speak about it
– Michael Hyatt is getting more and more corporate leadership oriented than anything to do with the Christian Church
Who is left out there?
Who do you learn from on how to lead a large group of people (given your church is over 200-300 people)?