Eight Things We All Should’ve Learned from Planned Parenthood’s Arrogant Fuhrer… #DefundPlannedParenthoodNOW #DefundPlannedParenthood #DefundPP #PPVideos
1. We learned that Richards is “proud” of Planned Parenthood’s role in fetal tissue research.
2. Richards still claims the videos from the Center for Medical Progress were “deceptively edited.”
3. Cecile Richards earns $520,000 a year. If you’re willing sell your soul the devil is willing to pay top dollar. That $520,000 a year, by the way, could pay for 5,200 mammograms [that PP doesn’t even do…http://bit.ly/1KZh01P]
4. Not a single Planned Parenthood clinic has a mammogram machine. Though supporters do so regularly, Richards says she never claimed Planned Parenthood conducts mammograms. Her clinics point women to where they can get mammograms. Then again, so does Siri. (The $450 million in federal funding for Planned Parenthood could purchase 600,000 iPhone 6s’s. [http://bit.ly/1j1uFuV])
5. Although Richards says abortions only count for 3% of Planned Parenthood’s total activities, abortions count for 86% of Planned Parenthood’s non-governmental revenue.
6. Democrats think that questioning a woman about the half a billion tax dollars her organization pockets is “misogyny.” Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) made the amazing accusation [http://bit.ly/1FJcHXU] during the hearing; an accusation made even more amusing when one considers that some of heaviest fire came from Rep. Cynthia Lummins (R-Wy.), Rep. Diana Black (R-Tn.) and Rep. Mia Love (R-Ut.), all decidedly female.
7. Cecile Richards doesn’t use Planned Parenthood for her own health care. [http://bit.ly/1MEjNfZ]
8. In Cecile Richards’ view, “abortion is health care.” Abortion is NOT healthcare for women, men, kids, goats, pigs, bacteria, or any other organism. [http://bit.ly/1INyJYT]