Past experience of most churches include a series of church splits.
A true test of leadership ability is to recognize the problem before it becomes an emergency. One cannot allow circumstances to mold the future. Therefore, church split modes must be foreseen with preparation that includes the following steps:
1. Give your people freedom and never use fear in leadership.
2. Allow the congregation to experience and follow God.
3. Make your environment safe for people to approach you.
4. Always take the high road as a leader.
5. Accept responsibilities and be accountable.
6. Endorse growth and multiplication as healthy and necessary.
7. Continuously promote unity and togetherness in everything.