What’s up with the church on the INTERNET in the 21st century? What are Christians doing on the internet anyway – except for reading Trump politics and Kardashian gossips? I did a quick search on facebook with hash tag #CHURCH to see what’s up!
Here are the TOP 5 #CHURCH events Facebook shows as most relevant:
5. London Andrews: “Couldnt find pizza delivery on a Sunday night so I went for a walk in the rain… And ended up at Church? https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/church?source=feed_text&story_id=1010380855683596 [Thank GOD for pizza, right?]
4. Nicole Scherzinger: “Finally got to go to a #church in #London@HillsongLondon to receive the Word! “ [Not including link because of the presence of not so #churchy photos on her profile]
3. Melania Trump: “Easter morning #church #PalmBeach” [If it sounds too politically correct, it was probably meant to be too political] https://www.facebook.com/MelaniaTrump/photos/a.342684022807.153145.263486007807/10153151062167808/?type=3&theater
2. Usher: “From London to Now #FRO #church #fellowship#mysermon” [no comment] https://www.facebook.com/usher/photos/a.406495117497.199148.6564142497/10153713735782498/?type=3&theater
1. Kim Kardashian West: “The family that prays together stays together ?Such a great service tonight @richwilkersonjr #Church” [Lots have changes since this 2014 status]