The way I see it in the scripture there are at least six (6) raptures (i.e. catching aways).
In the Old Testament period (proper):
1. Enoch this is recorded in Genesis 5:24,
2. Elijah this is recorded in II Kings 2:11
In the New Testament period (after the crucifixion of Jesus):
3. Jesus this is recorded in Acts 1:9,
4. Jesus’ Body (i.e. the Church (this is pre-trib)) this is recorded in Revelation 4:1-2 and Revelation 5:8-11
In the Tribulation period:
5. the 144,000 this is recorded in Revelation 14:1-5,
6. the two (2) witnesses this is recorded in Revelation 11:12
There should be a seventh rapture, but I don’t see it in the scripture. Seven is the number of completion. It probably isn’t recorded in the scripture, it most likely will occur at the end of the millennial kingdom when the people of that age will be raptured up out of the earth, so that God can destroy the earth with fire.