DAYS of Pentecostal Theology
SOME MORE INTERESTING PENTECOSTAL THEOLOGICAL DISCUSSIONS
- Repentance. Mark 1:15; Luke 13:3; Acts 3:19.
- Justification. Romans 5:1; Titus 3:7.
- Regeneration. Titus 3:5.
- New birth. John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:23; 1 John 3:9.
- Sanctification subsequent to justification. Romans 5:2; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Hebrews 13:12.
- Holiness. Luke 1:75; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Hebrews 12:14.
- Water baptism. Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:22, 23; Acts 8:36, 38.
- Baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to cleansing; the enduement of power for service. Matthew 3:11; Luke 24:49, 53; Acts 1:4-8.
- The speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance as the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost. John 15:26; Acts 2:4; 10:44-46; 19:1-7.
WE ARE Celebrating DAYS of PENTECOSTAL THEOLOGY
PentecostalTheology.com is now 5 years old and still Making THEOLOGY Great Again
Pentecostal Theology aimed to break the closed borders among theologians on the internet across the globe. Fragmented conversations, closed groups, paid publications, secret membership societies and so on – none of these benefits fully the common theologian and practitioner of Pentecostal ministry. A global open discussion group does that with a new successful paradigm of doing ministry through the internet
1. With 5,000+ members representing each walk of life
2. Cultural and ethnical variety representing virtually every tongue on earth
3. Dynamic connectivity and constant ever connectedness
4. 7,000+ theological discussions in just 5 short years
5. Close to 20,000+ comments strong and going
6. Discussing virtually every facet of Pentecostal theology and ministry out there
7. Implementing cutting edge news, updates and social technologies
Connecting Pentecostals theological dilemmas and social issues to find their theology proper solutions:
• from the seminary doctor to the street preacher
• from South Carolina to South Africa
• from ultra hyper Charismatic to far-right conservative Pentecostal
• from protecting the environment to entire sanctification
Celebrate with us: ADD YOUR FRIENDS to Pentecostal Theology TODAY
REACH MILLIONS WITH YOUR MESSAGE
1. Join the Pentecostal group on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/pentecostaltheologygroup/
2. Post your topic in the group
3. We will publish it automatically via http://www.pentecostaltheology.com/
Easy enough? START NOW